Resolve disputed credit card transactions, customer service issues as they relate to Odyssey rentals for Alamo, National and Enterprise. Ability to explain complex rental charges/discrepancies and upload documentation through Visa/MasterCard, American Express and Discover dispute websites. Regular contact with bankcard personnel, station personnel and some direct telephone contact with customers. Must be able to meet inquiry and chargeback industry time frames as well as internal goals.
This position will be located 14002 E 21 St. Tulsa, OK.
- Resolve customer credit card disputes within credit card industry time frames as well as maintain internal dispute resolution goals.
- Review reservations, rentals and credit card authorizations and charges in Odyssey to determine validity of rental charges.
- Daily contact with branch/station managers and sales reps for issues and discrepancies involving rate adjustments.
- Submit accounting adjustments with clear and complete explanations.
- Contact merchant banks via each bankcard type website to prevent chargebacks from occurring or to obtain reversal of charged back already received.
- Upload to bankcard websites, Odyssey documentation, rental agreements and a thorough explanation of the charges to support their validity.
- Follow-up with bankcard issuer through telephone or email contact when reversal of chargeback is not received in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date on all Visa/MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit card acceptance guidelines as well as industry Chargeback rules and regulations.
- Contact regional security representatives regarding fraudulent credit card charges and potential stolen vehicle issues.
- Ensure all customer credit card information is secure and free from exposure in all systems and processes.
- Provide customers with appropriate and thorough explanations of charges.
- Maintain clear and concise notes in Peoplesoft.
- Place renters on Do Not Rent list for fraudulent rentals and failure to pay.
- Process adjustments and write-offs in Peoplesoft for management approval.
- Maintain internal dispute resolution goals.
- Assist with incoming telephone calls as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- 2 years of experience in an accounting environment, i.e. accounts receivable
- Credit Card Chargeback processing experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of Excel required
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday-Friday 40 hours/ work week
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $14/hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Knowledge of People soft preferred
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with ability to set priorities to ensure optimum efficiency meeting deadlines and goals
- Ability to communicate effectively across organization with all levels of customer internal and external; verbal and written
- Detailed oriented and the ability to set priorities a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet time frames as required.