Enterprise Holdings Hiring Event/Open House - Damage Recovery Unit - Recovery Specialist
Due to continued growth, The Damage Recovery Unit has multiple opportunities for Recovery Specialists!!
Enterprise Holdings is a parent company which owns Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Alamo and National Car Rental.
We have been in operation for over 60 years and are currently the largest car rental provider in the world! The
Damage Recovery Unit is another wholly owned Subsidiary Company responsible for handling claims
associated with damages to our property ~ namely our rental cars. The DRU is made up of 5 positions that
work together with specialized functions moving a claim from one function to the next until completion.
The Recovery Specialists develop collection strategies and negotiate with responsible parties to recoup costs associated with those damages.
Join an industry leader in a fun, fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This opportunity will allow you to chart your own course with a company that supports you every step of the way. Whether you are looking to start a career, continue a career or gain valuable work experience, this is a great place to work!
Learn about some of our fantastic benefits:
**You design your own 40 hours per week with flexible schedule**
**12 paid days off your first year and 8 paid national holidays**
**Starting pay is $15.75 per hour with annual merit increases up to 4%**
**We offer excellent and affordable health benefits, a 401K with match, profit sharing and great discounts!**
These positions are located at 14002 E 21st Street, Ste. 300, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74134
- Review claim files to determine potential coverage and develop collection strategies
- Initiate appropriate verbal and written communication for the ultimate recovery within 90 days
- Make appropriate internal and external contacts to obtain necessary information
- Gather and evaluate police reports, repair estimates and other related documents
- Effectively negotiate with responsible parties
- Maintain accurate account of collections activity and incoming payments on claim files
- Interpret the facts of loss in conjunction with debtor feedback in order to establish settlement strategy
- Make recommendations for settlement strategy
- Make suggestions for alternative dispute resolution
- Update system notes and data fields
- Other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to accept $15.75 per hour for this position
- Must have at least one year of continuous work experience at the same employer
- One year of administrative, clerical or office work experience that included daily use of computer software programs and/or internet use required
- One year of general collections, subrogation or claims experience preferred
- Heavy phone experience preferred
- At least basic/beginner skill level in Microsoft Office products is required
- Must be able to work full-time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must reside in the Tulsa Metro area
Competency Based Qualifications
- Ability to gather and interpret complex data in order to plan a course of action
- Ability to research claims related computer systems to obtain additional information and/or documents to secure payment for the responsible party.
- Ability to organize and present information, views and concepts in a concise and understandable format for a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both verbally and in written form
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work within timeliness standards
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to deal with problems in a variety of circumstances