License and Title Assistant
The Shared Services facility located in Tulsa, OK provides back-office, clerical, administrative, and accounting support to the field locations of National Car Rental, Alamo Rent-a-Car, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car.
The License & Title Assistant provides support for the Enterprise/National/Alamo brands with responsibility for administrative processing of license and title paperwork for initial registrations, renewals and other items relating to the licensing and titling of vehicles. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining a strong relationship with the Department of Motor Vehicles, License & Title Services and field personnel to ensure all vehicles are legally titled and registered to the company.
This position is working in the office located at 14002 E. 21st Street, Tulsa, OK 74134
- Review the MSO (Manufacturer Statement of Origin) for accuracy and determines documentation needed by state in order to correctly register the vehicle
- Reviews and assesses vehicle status to determine proper renewal procedure
- Prepare, complete and send paperwork to DMVs and L & T services
- Verify and complete title/renewal transactions within third party DMV systems that are linked directly to the State DMV offices ensuring vehicles are legally titled and registered
- Update mainframe (Odyssey/USG/EVMS/ATS/TMS system) with applicable license information
- Assign and manage plate, decal and registration document inventory
- Sign and notarize documents & complete affidavits
- Organize and file legal registration documents and handle daily fedex mailing of paperwork
- Research missing MSO’s and registrations and track and follow up with state and/or service on registrations and renewals, ensuring vehicles are legally registered and plated.
- Maintains data spreadsheets tracking the activity on MSO, titles, renewals, impounds and miscellaneous L&T information as needed
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High school diploma required
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience required
- Minimum 1 year administrative support experience required
- Previous license and title background experience a plus
- Intermediate working knowledge in Excel
- Must be able to apply for and obtain a Notary Public Commission for the State of Oklahoma
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $15/hour.
- Apart from religious observations, must be willing to work a 40 hour work week between the hours of Monday-Friday 7:00am- 6:00pm.
- Work environment involves light physical effort- requires handling of average-weight object up to 30 pounds or some standing or walking up and down stairs for more than 2 hours a day.
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines and prioritize to complete work on a timely basis
- Advanced level of attention to detail and ability to focus on current task with office distractions
- Must be able to work in a flexible environment where the daily focus changes depending on volume
- Ability and desire to work within a strong team oriented business model
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural environment