This position is responsible for daily support in the loyalty implementation process for Business Rental Accounts. The position is responsible for enrolling corporate travelers and executing changes to current member profiles of the loyalty programs for the National Car Rental and Enterprise Rent-A-Car brands. Daily work includes the manipulation of Excel spreadsheets of traveler information and data entry in multiple programs.
This position is located at 14002 E 21st Tulsa, OK.
- Support the Business Rental groups and ADR's in the implementation of the Emerald Club and ePlus programs and assist with any issues that may arise.
- Create excel spreadsheets of future loyalty members for loading into Renter Maintenance.
- Combine duplicate profiles in the appropriate system, including cross branded merges
- Processing requests for upgrades or downgrades of Emerald Club members including those that need special approval.
- Monitor the approval process of Elites/VIP Invites and maintain this information in the appropriate database for tracking purposes
- Coordinator special enrollments, profile updates and other implementation requests as it relates to Business Rental Sales
- Work with the loyalty fulfillment vendor and applicable on-line processing system
- Process orders for give-away items for Sales
- Process requests for Tier level enrollment links and speciality letters.
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School diploma required
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel
- Must have 1 year of data entry experience
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday-Friday 40 hours/ work week
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $14/hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate expectations and follow procedures set by management
- Strong interpersonal skills working with diverse employees and customers
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have attention to detail with ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to understand process flows and analyze process flows to find improvements
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong sense of initiative, requiring little direct supervision
- Ability to exercise sound judgement to make decisions toward the objective of satisfying all brands
- Experience in the car rental or travel industry is a plus