The Reporting Supervisor is responsible for managing a team that is responsible for the development, testing and production of account-based reports and metrics, using a variety of Business Intelligence tools and other desktop tools (including SQL) toward meeting domestic and global sales initiatives. This position is also responsible for overseeing the execution of analysis and delivery of reporting of key performance metrics (e.g. sales, productivity, activity, benchmarking, etc.). This position provides leadership and direction to the team, to include performance evaluation, work assessment, coaching and division of assignments.
This position is located at 14002 E 21st St. Tulsa, OK.
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the team; set priorities and ensure task completion
- Utilize the CRM tool to monitor and measure the team's workload and performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing reports and reporting tools
- Maintain working knowledge of reporting tools and systems; seek opportunities to improve tools, streamline processes, and standardize reporting
- Evaluate current tools and systems; lead discussions with management and present recommendations for improving the overall reporting function
- Supervise the implementation of new business practices, reporting tools and other changes to processes
- Create specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs
- Create and produce reports based on the channels to identify growth and new opportunities
- Build and foster relationships with internal groups in order to successfully implement strategies and developments to meet sales goals, develop employees and resolve issues effectively
- Collect competitive information and share with departments as appropriate
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree; Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems Management preferred.
- Must have at least 5 years reporting (to include requirements gathering, analysis and solution development)
- Must have at least 6 months supervisor experience
- Must have experience using reporting tools such as Cognos or SQL to extract, analyze and validate data
- Proficient working knowledge in Excel
- Proficient working knowledge in Access
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday-Friday 40 hours/ work week
- Must be willing to accept starting salary of $60,000/year.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future