Sales Coordinator-Maintenance Team
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for sales and back-office support for the Business Rental Sales teams. This position will create and/or maintain customer reports, customer contracts, profit and loss models, presentations, mailings and various pieces of correspondence. This position is also responsible for leading key pieces of information into the sales CRM tool to provide detailed activity records for business accounts.
This position is located 14002 E 21st St. Tulsa, OK.
- Create customer reports as needed by sales
- Create profit and loss models by account for sales
- Create presentations for sales group and management as necessary
- Support sales with mailings and other correspondence
- Facilitate the loading of key pieces of information into the sales CRM tool; provide detail activity records for business accounts
- Work with the domestic sales force team to secure contracts for short term car rental usage worldwide
- Maintain paper and electronic files
- Answer incoming phone lines
- Extend BA rental types as requested by sales
- Complete Method of Payment changes as requested by sales
- Process provision requests as needed by sales
- Create custom program summary overview documents for corporate agreements
- Assist with compiling key data
- Perform other various administrative and organizational duties as requested by sales team
- Seek to improve job performance through continual process analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma or GED required-Associates degree preferred
- Basic working knowledge of Excel
- One year of administrative, customer service or office support experience required
- One year of sales processing and/or reporting experience preferred
- One year of experience with the Business Object reporting tool preferred
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday-Friday 40 hours/ work week
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $14/hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.