Staff Accountant (EMEA/APAC Global Franchise Accounting)
The Staff Accountant is responsible for performing and reviewing various franchise accounting processes for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific (APAC) markets, to include billing, collection and reimbursement, as well as ensuring adherence to Franchise Agreements.
This postion is located in Tulsa, OK. Due to Covid 19, we are currently working remote. Interested candidates must have reliable internet service, a personal computer and a dedicated work space in order to work from home but also be willing to return to working in an office setting in the future.
- Conduct various EMEA/APAC franchisee billing activities and monthly settlement process
- Prepare financial information and special projects for management as needed
- Review EMEA/APAC accounting statements, financial statements and Franchisee activity
- Research accounts receivable (A/R) activity as requested by the Director of Franchise Development, Regional Field Managers and Franchisees
- Verify and process monthly refund payments for EMEA/APAC Franchisees
- Analyze EMEA/APAC Franchisee revenue accounts
- Maintain effective, open communication with EMEA/APAC Franchisees and Franchisee management within Enterprise Holdings (EH)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or Finance required
- At least 2 years accounting experience required
- Previous experience with account research, analysis and account reconciliation preferred
- Intermediate working knowledge in Excel
- Knowledge of internal accounting systems preferred, including Peoplesoft A/P, G/L and A/R preferred
- Odyssey experience preferred
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday-Friday 40 hours/ work week
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $21/hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- For flexible or full remote work from home positions, reliable high speed Internet connection and dedicated work space are required.
- Knowledge of professional accounting concepts and practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of car rental industry