Travel Agency Account Development Representative
The Travel Agency ADR position supports the Travel Agency Sales department with global account implementation, contract processing, reporting, customer service issues, and all administrative duties relating to the department.
This position also plays a key role with our contracted Preferred Travel Agency Accounts and will work directly with the Travel Agency Sales Managers and Account key contacts to provide a very high level of support regarding inquiries to car credit accounts, rate issues, commission inquiries, free day rewards and general travel agency program inquiries. This person will be responsible to handle the everyday requests in support of these programs and will ensure that everything is handled and resolved in a timely manner.
This position is located at 14002 E 21st St. Tulsa, OK.
- Under the guidance of the Travel Agency Manager assist with all department specific initiatives, including but not limited to program reporting, Account number setup, internal and external commission inquiries, car credit accounts or free day certificate program fulfillment, and account implementation and maintenance.
- Work closely with Travel Agency Account Managers to establish the daily needs of their contracted accounts
- Provide phone and email support for issues and problems regarding Travel Agency contracted accounts globally.
- Facilitate, investigate, and follow-up regarding all account issues, respond quickly to ensure their issues and concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Funnel issues to appropriate departments. (i.e. Operations, Commissions, Customer Service, Information Management, Billing, etc.). Once issue is resolved, forward resolution to the account and/or Sales Manager as required.
- Regularly communicate any urgent issues to the Travel Agency Sales Manager for the effected account
- Handle the Account implementation including contracts, setup of unique preferred agency identifiers, commissions and overrides, all account numbers, account specific links, customized collateral, car credit accounts, overrides and marketing co-op funds.
- Provide to the Travel Industry Sales Team and Travel Agency contracted accounts with program and product information/knowledge, internal fact finding, correct booking procedures, and fulfillment of collateral and promotional material requests.
- Input all tasks, requests and information into the sales CRM tool and ensure all accounts are entered and properly coded and assigned, and all incentives are correctly setup.
- Build relationships and bridges with the sales team, account contacts and internal departments to facilitate the servicing of these accounts. Utilize all tools made available through corporate to ensure successful account service
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional office environment, including a minimum of 12 months of administrative, clerical, or similar office work experience required
- Minimum of 12 months of customer service in a business to business environment required
- Intermediate working knowledge in Excel; Access preferred
- Travel industry experience a plus
- Reporting experience a plus
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday-Friday 40 hours/ work week
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $18/hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong sense of initiative, requiring little direct supervision
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task, organizes workload, and problem solve.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
- Ability to edit correspondence, produce reports, and proof read for errors.
- Ability to gather, interpret and analyze information quickly and effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Comfortable working independently or in a team