Customer Service - Account Representative (Chesapeake)
At Enterprise, our business partners need us most when their customer is in need of a replacement vehicle for their personal auto due to a collision or service repairs. The Insurance Replacement Division is looking to add a Account Representative to our team to help facilitate this process.
Are you very personable? Do you have a passion for Customer Service? The Account Representative position requires strong communication skills and attention to detail. The primary role of this person is to act as a liaison between our business partners in the replacement industry (insurance companies, repair facilities and dealerships) and our local rental branches to ensure the highest levels of customer service are delivered.
The Account Representative is an entry level position and will spend the majority of their time in an office, servicing insurance adjusters, insurance appraisers, insurance agents, repair facilities, and service writers. You are responsible for handling customer experience inquires, documenting request and reviewing files. You will use multiple system operations and have responsibilities including data entry, typing, managing reports, in/outbound call management and maintaining internal and external relationships.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with our business partners
- Actively listen to customer/partners questions and showing interest, compassion and displaying empathy to resolve issues.
- Contact repair facilities to obtain information regarding the status of customer’s personal vehicle
- Document in appropriate system information obtained during inquiry calls and display proficiency in ability to explain details of their nature upon request.
- Management of accounts receivable listing
- Provide support to local Enterprise branches to expedite the rental process
- Follow established procedures to ensure a positive customer experience and satisfy defined business partner objectives
- Flexibility with continual changes to business partner requirements
- Other duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated job consistency as measured by a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience within the same company
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship
- Willing to accept $16.35/hour
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday 8am-6pm
A strong candidate would also possess the following qualities:
- Desire to help others and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Insurance industry experience is a plus
- Exceptional telephone handling skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Ability to work in fast-paced, challenging and collaborative work environment