Driver - Warsaw
Enterprise Holdings is looking for Drivers to join our amazing team! This position is part time (25 hours per week) and pays $13 / hour and is located at our Warsaw office.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- 401K retirement plus employer match
- Regular weekly schedule
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. Enterprise has over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, and yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past two years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.