Customer Service Agent - Full Time - Mid Shift
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent A Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Return Agent. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
This is a full time position requiring 40 hours per week, starting pay is $14.00 / hour (plus monthly bonuses), working at our Enterprise/National/Alamo office located at 700 Jefferson Blvd Warwick, RI 02886.
Some of the benefits that we offer to our employees are the following:
- Medical & Prescription Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Programs
- PerkSpot Discounts
- Travel Assistance
- Vehicle & Rental Purchase & Discounts which extends to Friends & Family
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Complete return transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete duties assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 6 months experience handling customer service functions.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must have a valid US driver's license for a minimum of 1 year
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be able to work outdoors (parking lot and garage) in the elements with long periods of standing
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $14.00/hr, as well as monthly performance incentive bonuses
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Sunday 10AM-8PM
- Monday 10AM-8PM
- Thursday 10AM-8PM
- Friday 10AM-8PM