Seasonal Vehicle Delivery Technician
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Seasonal Full Time Vehicle Delivery Technician. The Vehicle Delivery Technician performs light maintenance on vehicles, completes pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
***The starting pay rate is $12.50/hour. The maximum length of employment for this seasonal full-time position is 150 days within the seasonal window of May 25-October 25th, 2019. ****
The position is based out of 10 Senator St. Warwick RI
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Perform light maintenance on vehicles in fleet
- Perform other related duties as required
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months work experience required.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than one moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related incident on driving record in the past five years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Compensation for this position is $12.50/hr
- Apart from religious observances, must be available to work the following schedules: Monday- Friday- 8:30am-5:00pm