Customer Service Representative Truck Rental - Waterbury, CT
Enterprise Truck Rental has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Assistance Representative! The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a non airport branch location.
This role will be located at our Waterbury, CT Truck location. The address for this position is:
184 Kukas Ln
Waterbury, CT 06705
The starting rate of pay is $17 / hour with a current maximum hourly rate of $18 / hour and 40 hours per week including weekends. This position also has the opportunity to earn merit increases based on performance.
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Understand and have knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Must have two years of college experience OR at least two years of customer service experience
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver's license for at least one year
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Aside from religious observations, must be available to work an average of 40 hours per week, including weekends
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination. No moonlighting is allowed (no other paid employment allowed).