Full Time Car Washer Car Detailer Waukesha Car Sales
Enterprise Holdings, through its regional subsidiaries, operates the largest fleet of vehicles in the world through a global network of nearly 8,600 airport and neighborhood locations under the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent A Car brands, including a Car Sales division.
For over 40 years, Enterprise Car Sales has been selling cars only one way. We select great vehicles - most from our fleet of more than 1 million used vehicles - offer them at competitive used car prices, and back each one with one of the industry's best vehicle warranties. And in addition to low used vehicle prices, our professional staff is trained in a low-pressure sales process that puts our customers' needs first. That's the right way to sell cars. It's the Enterprise way, and it's all part of our used car package.
Locally, our Enterprise Car Sales Division in Waukesha, WI is seeking to hire a Full Time Service Agent (Car Detailer) at it brand new flagship location. The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), transports vehicles, maintains building cleanliness and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
Address: W226S1700 State Road 164 S Waukesha WI 53186
Schedule: Monday - Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-6pm (one day off during the week)
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have at least 6 months of work history
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to work for $11.00/hour to start
- Must be willing to accept full time work
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the posted schedule