Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings, a team committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Lot Attendant. The Lot Attendant supports the Fleet Logistics Supervisor and assists with the check in, movement, organization and inventory of vehicles. This position is located at our state headquarters in Waukesha.
This position will be located at: S17W22650 Lincoln Ave. Waukesha, WI
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week and pay is $11.50 per hour. Candidates will be benefits eligible.
Candidates must be able to work the following schedule:
Monday - Friday 7:30am-5pm
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving of cars from the rental branches
- Basic Computer Data entry
- Check-in vehicles
- Write description of any damage
- Contact shops for damaged unit pick ups and follow up with ECD’s
- Update ECD’s in system
- Organization of parking lots and inventory
- Coordination of cars at recondition facilities
- Parking of sold units
- Local driving to and from reconditioning centers
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed
- Organize travel routes and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- Interaction and coordination with both transport drivers and employees
- Communicate movement timelines and ETA
- Assist with maintaining delivery logs/requesting sold units from other lots
- Serves as a back up to Regional Logistics Supervisor as needed
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have 6 months of stable work experience at a minimum
- Must be willing to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm