Part Time Driver Waukesha Statewide Driving
Enterprise Holdings, through its regional subsidiaries, operates the largest fleet of vehicles in the world through a global network of nearly 9,600 airport and neighborhood locations under the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent A Car brands.
Locally, our Enterprise Holdings administrative headquarters in Waukesha, WI is seeking to hire additional Part Time Drivers. The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service. This position will be predominantly moving vehicles from one Enterprise location to another, throughout the state of Wisconsin.
Address: S17 W22650 W. Lincoln Avenue Waukesha, WI 53187
Schedule: Set schedule of working two weekdays beginning at 7:30 am each day. Must have open end time to work according to business needs.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 6 months work experience required
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past three years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept a starting wage of $9.00/hr.
- Must be willing to accept part time work
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work two weekdays beginning at 7:30 am with an open end time to the work day, up to 25 hours per week