Account Fleet Coordinator
Enterprise Fleet Management has an exciting opportunity for an Account Fleet Coordinator (AFC).
This position oversees the ordering and delivery process for our clients and is responsible for providing reporting and administrative support to the sales team as well as superior service to our clients. The Account Fleet Coordinator maintains daily contact with clients and provides exceptional support through professional verbal and written communication, with the goal of exceeding the client's expectations.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
This is a team environment where building solid, long-lasting relationships is key to success. If you have a solid track record of providing great customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you may be just the right person for our team!
Our office is located at 1550 Route 23 North, Wayne, New Jersey. If desired, this position could train and work from home as a safety precaution due to Covid-19. When it has been determined that office work is safe to return to, this position will remain flexible and offer opportunities for on-site and work from home options.
This is an administrative, customer service and support role that is great for someone looking to set roots long-term in a career position. This position is full time and requires normal business working hours of Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Compensation is composed of $24.03/hour ($50,000/year) plus full benefits, 401K matching, profit sharing, and great discounts!
- Act as a local, knowledgeable resource for an assigned book of Fleet Management clients, primarily through phone and email
- Manage all administrative and sales support tasks related to the client base
- Create, update and distribute client lease documents and field related questions
- Input and initiate vehicle quotes and orders for clients
- Collaborate with internal operational teams to determine options and solutions for clients
- Assist the sales team by preparing documents, materials and reports for client meetings, and attend as requested
- Participate in monthly development meetings and assist in achieving department goals
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have 3+ years of Administrative/Office experience in a professional work environment
- Prior experience in sales support, logistics or a business to business office setting is preferred
- Must have 3+ years of customer service experience
- Must be willing to accept $50,000/year for this position
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others’ needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others’ needs above one’s own needs
Working with a Team
- Works well with a diverse Group of individuals
- Places the team’s needs and goals ahead of those of the individual, when necessary
- Fosters an environment of teamwork
Planning and Organizing
- Schedules and plans for short-term and long-term tasks and goals
- Prioritizes activities and responsibilities to achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Works in an orderly, timely, and organized manner
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Provides facts and details when conveying information
- Thoroughly reviews information for accuracy and consistency
- Determines the best solution based on the facts available
- Addresses problems in a timely manner
- Provides multiple solutions (when applicable) for resolving problems
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations