Accounts Payable Clerk
The Enterprise Holdings Business Management Department is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team. The Accounts Payable Clerk position is responsible for managing all the payments to our vendor partners. This high volume, dynamic position plays a key role in recognition of monthly expenses. Ideal candidates will possess strong typing and 10-key skills, good organizational and analytical skills, be self motivated and very detail oriented.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the timely payment of large volumes of invoices to vendors
- Data entry and filing
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Verify batch posting for checks
- Print daily checks
- Interact with vendor representatives
- Update vendor tax status information and maintain database
- Support daily rental areas and other departments
- Support business management department with additional clerical duties
- Maintain a regular, reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 30 minutes to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $17.00/hour.
- Must have at least 6 months of previous work experience in accounting or accounts payable
- Intermediate PC knowledge with experience in Excel and Word required.