Car Sales Administrator- Wayne, NJ
Enterprise Rent-A-Car's Car Sales Department has an immediate opening for a Car Sales Administrator. This position will manage the majority of the day-to-day administrative duties for our operational branches throughout the Tri-State area. This individual will perform many basic functions, including processing car sales, making payments, answering financial institution questions, and learning basic car sales accounting fundamentals by working account schedules.
This position will be responsible for supporting and working closely with the Remarketing departments. The Car Sales administrator is responsible for the approval process of car sales, preparing titles to be sent to buyers, auction, other groups and department of motor vehicles. Our License and Title Department is committed to the training and development of our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunity in other areas of the business.This opportunity is for a detailed individual who is both team and customer service oriented. We work together to achieve common goals and aspire to achieve excellence in all that we do.
Job Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Prepare titles to be signed by management with required documentation.
- Update FedEx tracking information into TMS and google documents database same day title is sent out.
- Make all necessary copies of titles prior to sending titles to rental branch.
- Registered Vehicles
- Request duplicate titles as needed.
- Answer emails within 2 hours
- Notify Supervisor of any title challenges encounter.
- Handle all incoming calls for inquiries regarding titles.
- Decals need to be entered daily into the Registration received Reports
- Deletion report on a daily basics
- Noon to do report, FedEx report, Titles to request reports on a daily basics
- Sending Xerox out on a monthly basics
- Maintain registration in alphabetical order/month.
- Any other administrative duties as requested by Supervisor
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be a current or former employee of ELRAC LLC or from a Temporary Agency previously assigned to work at ELRAC LLC
- Must have at least one year of experience in an administrative support position
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted, NJ driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work full-time, 40 hours a week – hours are from 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday, depending on the work volume for the day might need to stay until 6:00pm to 6:30pm
New Jersey DMV Requirements:
First-time drivers or under 21 years old:
If you are a first-time driver or under age 21, you must complete the mandatory Graduated Driver License (GDL) program requirements. New Jersey’s GDL program introduces driving privileges gradually to first-time drivers and individuals under the age of 21.