Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $20 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This position is a full time position which requires a commitment of up to 40 hours a week based on the schedule provided below. This position starts at $10.00/hour and includes paid time off. Full time employees are also eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits plan which includes medical & prescription drug coverage, dental & vision coverages as well as 401k.
This position will be located in our Wayne, PA location (365 W Lancaster Ave, Wayne, PA 19087).
The Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have valid unrestricted driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 30 minutes to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $10.00/hour.
- Must have at least 3 months of previous work experience.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday 7:30am to 6:00pm
- Tuesday 7:30am to 6:00pm
- Wedneday 7:30am to 12:00pm
- Thursday 7:30am to 12:00pm
- Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm