Fleet Management Account Manager
Enterprise Fleet Management in Wayne, PA is excited to announce the opening for an Account Manager! Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
The Account Manager (AM) position is an outside sales position responsible for managing, developing and penetrating our existing customer base.
The AM will work with companies with a fleet of vehicles of 20 or more who have a strong need to out-source their fleet management services. The AM will achieve sales goals through referrals and various forms of marketing and sales presentations that define the value of fleet management to key decision makers. The AM's primary responsibility is to act as a virtual fleet manager for each of their customers and their success is measured by account retention, penetration and the ability to exceed the customer's expectations for service, knowledge and professionalism. Additionally, the AM will be knowledgeable of our complete menu of ancillary services.
This position offers a variety of career paths which include career sales or management opportunities around the country. Success in the AM role can lead to significant income growth with a nearly unlimited upside!
Other perks include:
-Use of a Surface Pro and other great technology-
-401k, Profit Sharing and Full Benefits-
-Starting pay is $75,000-$85,000 (DOE) guaranteed-- which includes base and bonuses + all additional upside
Please check out our website at: www.efleets.com for additional information!
This office is located at: 585 East Swedesford Road, Wayne, PA 19087
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for clients
- Establish appropriate expectations with accounts (amount of time for requests/questions, factory/stock purchases, cycling, etc.)
- Own, retain and grow existing client base
- Generate referrals from networking and existing client base for ancillaries, cycling and renewals
- Develop long term relationships with decision makers through regularly scheduled on-site meetings, ongoing marketing and being the strategic consultant for them at Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM)
- Regularly update product knowledge/industry news and sales skills
- Set and achieve sales goals
- Sell additional products and services
- Develop profitable pricing strategies; evaluate and recommend adjustments
- Meeting Prep/Meeting follow-up
- Partner with Account Fleet Coordinator(s) to maximize level of service
- Assist Business Management with the annual credit review process
- Perform creative analysis of available reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Completed Bachelors degree required
- Must have at least 2 years of B2B (Business to Business) outside sales experience (not retail or B2C)
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must live within a 1 hour commute of the office located at 585 E. Swedesford Rd. in Wayne, PA or be moving to the area within 30 days of applying
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security.
- A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Starting pay includes a 3 year inclining guarantee beginning at no less than $75,000/year. Must be willing to accept that compensation will consist of a $35,000 base + bonus structure beginning year 4