Full-time Maintenance Technician- Wayne, NJ
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Car Sales – a team that is committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise Car Sales, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential in a fun and friendly environment.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Car Sales has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician at our Brand New Service Center located in Wayne, NJ. The Maintenance Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative performing all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is located in Wayne, NJ
This position pays $16.20/hour (up to $20.20/hour with the 4 desired ASEs)
ASE certifications desired will earn you an additional $1.00/hour/certification:
A4 (Suspension and Steering)
A7 (Heating & Air Conditioning)
X1 (Exhaust Systems)
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Perform 109 inspection
- Maintain safe and clean work area
- Snow removal and operation of a snow plow
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling mechanical service procedures (can be a combination of work and technical school experience)
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour from Wayne, NJ, or relocating within 30 days.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test
The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.