Part-Time Driver - Linden, NJ (Northern NJ)
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $20 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This is a Part-Time position paying $11.50/hour
with 25 hours max per week.
The location for this position is~
1100 West Blancke Street, Linden NJ 07036
The Northern NJ team transports vehicles in the following areas:
(Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Morris, Warren & Sussex Counties)
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing at accept hourly compensation of $11.50 per hour
- Must be within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to store location
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
- Apart from religious observations, are you available to work 25 hour schedule needed by location~ Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7:30am to 4:00pm.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid unrestricted drivers license