Part-Time Driver - Linden, NJ (Northern NJ)
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $20 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This is a Part-Time position paying $10/hour
with 25 hours max per week.
This position is based out of Linden, NJ.
The Northern NJ team transports vehicles in the following areas:
(Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Morris, Warren & Sussex Counties)
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to drive Enterprise vehicles out of state.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour from this location
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $9.50 per hour
- Must be able to work a maximum of 25 hours per week
- Must be available between 7:30am-6pm Mon-Friday & some weekends 9am-1pm
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid unrestricted drivers license