Part Time Driver-Wayne NJ
Enterprise Fleet Management is a full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations operating medium to large-sized fleets of 20 or more vehicles. The New York Group currently manages over 500 customers and has surpassed 20,000 units in fleet!
The Part Time Driver delivers vehicles safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION WITH A MAXIMUM OF 25 HOURS/WEEK
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from car sales locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour from this location
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept hourly compensation of $11.50 per hour
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid unrestricted drivers license
- If you are a first-time driver or under age 21, you must complete the mandatory Graduated Driver License (GDL) program requirements. New Jersey’s GDL program introduces driving privileges gradually to first-time drivers and individuals under the age of 21.
- Must be available:
- Between 8am-4pm Monday-Friday
- Maximum of 25 hours per week