Part-Time Driver - Wayne, NJ
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
The Part Time Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
25 HOURS MAX/ PER WEEK
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from car sales locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
Must be within a 1 hour commute to Wayne, NJ
- Must be willing to accept $11.50/hour for this position
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid unrestricted drivers license
- Apart from religious observations must be able to work the following schedule:
- Between Monday-Friday Starting at 8am-6pm
- Will Only be working 2-3 days a week
- Friday's are a must
- 25 Hours per week