Seasonal Risk Coordinator - Wayne, NJ
Enterprise Rent-A-Car's Regional Headquarters in Wayne, NJ l has an opening for a Seasonal Risk Coordinator supporting our Risk Management Division. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality. We are also looking for strong data analytical skills, communication skills, and professionalism. The Seasonal Risk Management Administrative Support plays an important role in monitoring compliance and reporting on key risk factors to ensure the long-term success of all three brands.
This position is located at our Wayne, NJ, Corporate Administrative Office:
1550 Route 23 North
Wayne, NJ 07470
Compensation is $16.50 / hour
THIS IS A FULL-TIME SEASONAL POSITION (40 HOURS WEEKLY AVG)
(STARTING ON OR AFTER MAY 22nd 2023 ENDING BY OCTOBER 19TH 2023)
- Assist with the creation and production of reports
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Monitoring “Overdue” and “Unaccounted” reports for various rental locations.
- Responding to law enforcement inquiries.
- Gathering information related to discovery responses, subpoenas, and other legal correspondence.
- Maintaining certificates of insurance in accordance with Group Best Practices.
- Coordinating activities related to various types of external or internal investigations.
- Gathering information related to underwriting compliance.
- Responding to Customer Warning Inquiries and following Group/Regional protocol to activate and de-activate warnings.
- Communicating with our internal claims department as well as third-party administrators.
- Providing supporting documentation for claim-related inquiries.
- Coordinating inbound and outbound correspondence.
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Helping field departmental phone calls
Filing & other general administrative duties
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Must also have strong time-management/organizational skills and strong attention to detail. Candidates must be professional, diplomatic and have strong customer service skills. Candidate's should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license
- New Jersey DMV Requirements: First-time drivers and under 21 years old: If you are a first-time driver and under age 21 in New Jersey, you must complete the mandatory Graduated Driver License (GDL) program requirements. New Jersey’s GDL program introduces driving privileges gradually to first-time drivers and individuals under the age of 21.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future