Enterprise is looking to fill a full time Staff Accountant position. Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $20 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This role would be located at one of the Philadelphia Corporate Headquarters for Enterprise Holdings. We have three locations that our employees will rotate through.
- Wayne, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Pennsauken, NJ
This position offers targeted annual compensation of $53,000.
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Qualified candidates must also possess the following skills/competencies:
- Solid organizational skills while paying close attention to detail
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to multi-task
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $53,000
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver’s license
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended
- Must be flexible to work at one of the following locations: Pennsauken, NJ; Wayne, PA; or Philadelphia, PA.