Full Time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $25 billion.
We are excited to announce an opening for a Full Time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator at at our West Bridgwater Remarketing lot!
The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator is responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
The starting rate of pay is $16/hour. This is a full-time position with a 40 hour work week Monday through Friday. We can be flexible with the schedule between the hours of 7:30am- 6pm. Occasional Saturdays will also be required during peak delete seasons in the Fall and Spring.
- Daily check in of vehicles
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the last 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Must be willing to work outdoors in inclement weather conditions
- Must be willing to accept a starting wage of $16 per hour
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 40 hours/week Monday thru Friday between the hours of 7:30am-6pm