Full Time Vehicle Delivery Technician
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $25 billion.
Our West Bridgewater Service Center is need of a Full time Vehicle Delivery Technician! The Vehicle Delivery Technician performs MA State Inspections, light maintenance on vehicles, completes pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures. Some further responsibilities might include moving vehicles to local branches once they are stripped of the plastic and inspected.
The starting pay rate is $15.00/hour. Candidates who already possess a MA State Inspector's license would start at a rate of $16/hour. Candidates without a MA State Inspector's license would need to commit to obtaining one within 120 days of being hired at the company's expense and the rate of pay would increase to $16/hour once obtained. The required schedule is Monday through Friday from 7am-3:30pm with a 30 minute break each day.
- Complete MA State Inspections
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Performing light maintenance on vehicles in fleet and general lot maintenance
- Responsible for prepping and inspection of new car stock, installing new units, labeling units with VIN stickers and key tags.
- Perform other related duties as required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on record within the past 5 years
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in the elements with long periods of standing, kneeling, and bending
- Must be able to tolerate light physical effort including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday-Friday from 7am-3:30pm
- Must have a MA State Inspector License or be willing to obtain one within 120 days of being hired