Seasonal Driver Cape Cod Thurs-Sat-Sun
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With nearly 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market.
The Seasonal Driver delivers vehicles and, in some instances, customers, employees or vendors, safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
The pay rate is $12.00/hour. This is a temporary/seasonal part time position that will last for a maximum of 150 days within the seasonal window of May 1 - October 31, 2019. The required schedule during this period is Thursdays from 7:30am-4pm, and Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30am-2:00pm.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have valid US driver's license with no more than one moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a temporary assignment of no more than 150 days during the seasonal window of May 1 - October 31, 2019
- Must be able to work Thursdays from 7:30am-4pm, and Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30am-2:00pm