Part Time Car Cleaner
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S.
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This is a Part Time position, working at the West Warwick, RI location on 300 Quaker Ln STE 29 Warwick, RI 02886. The position is a 25 hour work week at $11.25 per hour.
Some of the benefits that we offer to our employees are the following:
- 401k/Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
The Service Agent Car Cleaner is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related incidents on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs
- Compensation for this position is $11.25/hr
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observances, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday: 7:30am-12:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am-12:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am-12:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am-12:00pm
- Saturday: 8:30am-12:30pm