Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service
The position will report at our Cranberry Township rental office located at 20840 State Route 19, Cranberry Township, PA 16066. This is a territory driver position responsible for transporting vehicles across Western PA.
This position has a starting pay of up to $9.25 per hour.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation or at fault accident in the past 3 years.
- No drug, alcohol related offense (DUI or DWI) on record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday- 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Tuesday - 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Thursday - 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Must be able to work at the following location:
20840 State Route 19, Cranberry Township, PA 16066