Automotive Service Advisor - Remote
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, currently has an exciting opportunity for an Automotive Service Advisor. This is a great way to bring your automotive knowledge into a professional environment!
The Service Advisor applies automotive maintenance and repair expertise to provide support and guidance to Fleet Management groups, clients, and vendors, by reviewing orders for scheduled as well as unscheduled repairs. The Service Advisor recommends proper maintenance intervals, repair procedures and pricing, ensuring a properly maintained fleet while minimizing vehicle downtime and maintenance costs.
**Applicants must have a minimum of 4 approved ASE certifications that are current to be considered.
This is a full-time remote work opportunity open to residents living in Wichita, Kansas.
Schedules can vary as our business is open Monday-Friday 6am to 9pm and Saturday 7am-4pm.
This position has a starting pay range of $23.70-$28.46 per hour (based on experience). Additional compensation will be provided for weekend and evening shift differential (up to $2.00/hour) and bilingual skills (up to $1.00/hour). This position also has the opportunity to earn an additional $0.25/hr for each current ASEs in this list: A1-A9, T1-T8, F1, G1, L1, L2, L3, C1, X1 & E1-E3 (25 ASE max, up to $6.25/hour).
Enterprise Fleet Management is a full-service fleet management company for businesses with mid-size fleets. With over 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, EFM supplies cars, light and medium duty trucks and service vehicles to businesses in the United States and Canada.
Fleet Operations is a Corporate Administrative office that supports the growth of the Fleet Management Groups nationwide with lease vehicle acquisition, maintenance, accident repair, insurance tracking, and license & title services. Our Fleet Accounting team also prepares financial statements and general ledger schedules for all the Fleet Management Groups.
- Review and apply automotive maintenance and repair expertise to provide timely advice on repair orders submitted from external partners by phone and email, in an efficient and friendly manner
- Review proposals to ensure proper repair and maintenance services are performed according to manufacturers' recommendations, interval-based timing, applied knowledge of vehicle history, and appropriate pricing for suggested services
- Negotiate changes or corrections to order pricing when inconsistent with standards, assess and apply proper warranty and post-warranty applications while creating and issuing purchase orders; explain our operating procedures to clients, groups and vendors
- Analyze clients’ business needs and repair orders to create and assess solutions; contact clients to provide recommendations, explain proposed procedures, and gain approval
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to Groups and leadership across internal business lines for full maintenance service proposals, repairs charged to the clients, and opportunities to cycle vehicles in favor of repair
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans #LI-REMOTE
- Must live in the state of Kansas
- Must reside in Wichita, KS or an immediate surrounding county
- Must have a minimum of 4 approved ASE certifications that are current
- Six (6) months of customer service experience required
- Two (2) years automotive maintenance, repair consultation or dealership service department experience required
- Degree in Automotive Technology preferred
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must be willing to accept starting pay range of $23.70-$28.46 per hour
- Must have the ability to meet all work from home technical requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Customer Service
- Detail Oriented
Work from Home (WFH) Requirements:
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- High-speed Internet connection with a minimum validated upload and download speed of 3Mb or greater (please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/)
- Working web camera for virtual collaboration.