Customer Experience Representative
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Representative (CXR). The Customer Service Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
This position will be located at the Wilmington Airport (ILM), located at 1740 Airport Blvd, Wilmington, NC, 28405.
These are part-time positions working up to 25 hours per week. Candidates must be able to work one of the following schedules:
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of customer service or sales experience in retail, guest services, or administrative support
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record with the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Willing to work outside, assisting customers with returns
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following shifts/schedules: