Exit Booth Agent Bradley International Airport
This is a full time opportunity at Enterprise servicing Bradley International Airport, located at 1 National Drive Windsor Locks, CT 06096
The position pays $12 per hour with a 40 hour per week schedule.
Enterprise Rent A Car has an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Exit Booth Agent! The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. perferred
- Minimum of 6 months experience handling customer service functions.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related incidents on driving record in the past 5 years
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $12/hr
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Sunday through Thursday 3:30pm to 12:00am