Full Time New Inventory Car Prep
Enterprise Holdings has a opening for a New Inventory Car Prep (PDI-Technician) performing Pre Delivery Inspection at our Remarketing Facility located in Windsor Locks, CT. The PDI performing PDI completes pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to washing vehicles, vacuuming vehicles and driving vehicles between various lots. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
This position is Full Time, 40hrs/week out of our Remarketing Facility in Windsor Locks, CT. Starting pay is $12.50 hour.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Daily check in of vehicles (deletes, new & used car stock and lease disposals)
- Lot organization & management of vehicle inventory – in a safe & efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security and update inventory location
- Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills
- Perform safe driving of vehicles throughout lot
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the manufacturer delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk and outside vehicle
- New car preparation
- Transfer fuel from rental vehicles utilizing reclamation equipment
- Work independently without immediate supervision
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
- Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to withstand moderate physical activity including standing, walking, crouching and bending for extended periods of time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have 6 months prior work expereince
- Experience handling similar responsibilities preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $12.50/hr
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule: Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm