Part Time Lot Driver
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National, Enterprise and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Lot Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position supports National/Alamo Rent-A-Car at our Bradley Airport location in Windsor Locks, CT. This is a Part Time position with a schedule of 25hrs/week.
Some of the benefits that we offer to our employees are the following:
- 401k/Retirement Plan
- EarnedPaid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related incidents on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work for $11.15 per hour (*potential for monthly customer service incentives)
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs
- Apart from religious observances must be able to work one of the following schedules at the Bradley International Airport location:
Sunday, Monday, Wednesday 2:00pm-10:30pm