Truck Rental Vehicle Service Attendant
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division has an opening for a Part-Time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA) at our Woburn, MA location.
Our Truck Rental Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Light to Medium Duty trucks.
The starting rate of pay is $14.50/hour. The required schedule is Monday through Friday from 7am-Noon with occasional Saturday morning hours during business peak periods.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than one moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Previous experience working with box trucks preferred
- Must be willing to accept the starting rate of pay of $14.50 per hour
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 7am-Noon with occasional Saturday morning hours
- DOT Requirements: We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations. All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.