Lot Inventory Coordinator
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Full-Time Remarketing Lot Inventory Coordinator. The Lot Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality. This job is also performed entirely outdoors, so ideal candidates will not be opposed to the variety offered with our Michigan weather.
This position is based out of our Remarketing office in Flat Rock, MI 48134. This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship for this position from our company now or in the future
- Must have a valid driver license with no more than two moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (ie. DUI/DWI) in the last 5 years
- Must accept starting pay of $13 per hour
- Must accept working entirely outdoors
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday - Friday 40 hours per week, 8:00am - 5:00pm (1 hour lunch daily)