Vehicle Service Attendant - Truck Rental
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division has an opening for a full time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). Our Truck Rental Division provides transportation solutions within the truck rental industry. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks.
This full-time position offers compensation of $12.00 per hour and 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Full-time employees are eligible to participate in Enterprise's benefits such as medical, prescription, and dental coverages, paid time off, and 401k.
This position is based out of our York Truck office - 2150 South Queen Street York, PA 17402.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must accept a salary for this position of $12.00 per hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to commit to a 40 hour workweek
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations
- Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination