Enterprise Mobility Business Management department is excited to announce an opportunity for a Full-Time Accounting Clerk opening at its administrative office in Austin, TX. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Good communication skills
- Must also have strong time-management/organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Skill in the use of personal computers, spreadsheets (Excel), database management and related software applications
We offer a Benefits Package including, but not limited to:
- Paid Time Off, starting with 14 off per year
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and profit sharing
The required schedule is Monday - Friday from 8am-5pm. The starting rate of pay is $17.50 / hour.
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the Business Management department
- Typing accurately, preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
Skills Needed For The Role
- Proven accounting experience, preferably in a corporate accounting role
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification in accounting
- Must have proficiency with MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work in the office Monday-Friday 8am-5pm