Summer 2024 - Staff Accountant Internship Columbia, SC
Enterprise Mobility has an immediate opening in the Business Management team for a Summer 2024 Accountant Intern.
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at an industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
The Accountant Intern will work out of our adminstrative office, located at 101 Business Park Boulevard, Columbia, SC 29203.
This position pays $15.00/hr!
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work well with a team of fellow Accountants.
- Good communications skills.
- Maintain a high level of organization.
- Ability to multi-task
- Desire to learn all aspects of the position and willingness to advance career in the Business Management department.
Starting as a Staff Accountant Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a current college/university Junior or Senior graduating with a Accounting or Finance degree in August 2024, December 2024 or May 2025
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to start the week of May 13, 2024 and have the availability to work full-time (40 hrs/wk) for a 10-12 week commitment.