Automotive Technician Kona
Enterprise Mobility has an amazing opportunity for a Full and Part Time Automotive Technicians (ASE Certified). This position starting pay is $36.00 / hour and is located at the KOA Airport Service Center location 96740.
The Automotive Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. As for added compensation, the Automotive Technicians can make an additional $9/hour with approved ASE certifications and an additional $1/hour with a current Safety License Certificate.
This role is available as part time (30-39 hours/week) or full time (40 hours/week) which include the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Health Insurance
- Training and development
For the Full Time (40 hours/week) these additional benefits will appy:
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with match and profit sharing
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Two years of mechanical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicle required
- OEM training/Certification OR 4+ current and valid ASE certifications required
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to lift 50lbs when performing maintenance or repairs
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 30-39 hours/week or 40 hours/week. Multiple shifts available, within branch operating hours of 5:30am - 10:30pm Sunday-Saturday, to be discussed during the interview.