Customer Assistance Representative Sr - San Luis Obispo Airport
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Customer Assistance Representive at the San Luis Obispo Airport branch!
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up at the San Luis Obispo Airport.
**Branch location: 975 Airport Dr. Ste 7 San Luis Obispo, CA 93401**
**Apart from religious observances, must be available to work 40 hours/week, including weekends and holidays. Must have open availability from Monday - Sunday, during the hours of 12pm - 10pm**
**Starting pay for this position is $19.75 / hour**
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- This position requires a valid Driver's License
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service or sales experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observances, must have an open availability Monday-Sunday during the hours of 12pm - 10pm, and must be available to work 40 hours/week, including weekends and holidays.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.