Hybrid Supervisor Trainee
Enterprise Mobility is excited to announce we currently have openings for our Hybrid Supervisor Trainee program! This program is designed to build necessary skills to enhance coaching, communication, and leadership while learning about our company and the Support Services environment.
The Supervisor Trainee program offers advancement based on individual performance and opportunities. This program also offers a roadmap, focused training, learning and development opportunities to gain knowledge, skills, and experience to succeed in our dynamic environment.
Schedules: The training for this position is two weeks long with a schedule of Monday-Friday, 9a-5:30p CST. This position offers shifts between the hours of 7am-10pm CST and could include working Saturdays and/or Sundays.
This hybrid position offers a and includes a paid training that is 2 weeks at M-F, 9am-5:30pm CST and will include required attendance. You will also be eligible for full-time benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k with a company match of up to 3% and profit sharing, paid time off, employee discounts and much more.
Throughout the program, you will assist with handling back to back calls to book quality reservations for our three brands worldwide, while simultaneously completing the Supervisor Trainee training and development roadmaps. You will be assigned to a Manager to learn the day to day operational responsibilities of a Supervisor. The program is an excellent opportunity for those that are self-starters and disciplined, detail oriented, and have excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must currently live in the state of Missouri
- Must currently live in St. Louis or the immediate surrounding area
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of sales experience, OR customer service, OR management/leadership experience
- Must be able to work a schedule between the hours of 7am-10pm CST, and could require working Saturdays and/or Sundays, with flexibility based on business need
- This position requires up to 20% travel for training and meetings
- Permanent residence with a defined working space that is free of distractions
- Virtual meetings/training will require on-camera attendance by webcam
- Must be able to meet all current work from home technical requirements
WFH Technical Qualifications for your home office:
- Must have access to a cell phone to validate security information authentication
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 3 mbps and minimum download speed of 25 mbps
- Use of wireless, hotspot or WiFi “air cards” are NOT ALLOWED
- The address on your application must be your current, accurate permanent address
*Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC and internet meets or exceeds these requirements